MobileFrame Blog

The Only Complete Enterprise Mobility Solution

Space Coast Launch Services Purchases MobileFrame For Asset Tracking Integrated To Maximo backend

Space Coast Launch Services, selected MobileFrame’s enterprise mobility platform to automate asset tracking mobile applications integrated to their Maximo backend system.  Space Coast Launch Services are a government contractor. They wanted to eliminate the paper forms used for asset tracking and be able to run reports that show where their assets are at any given time. They were looking for a customizable Platform that would give them the ultimate control over their applications. In addition to the asset tracking requirement, they also have 6 or 7 other mobile applications on the list to deploy. They need to integrate to Maximo, so they wanted to talk to a customer of ours who had done this already. Santee Cooper assured them that the integration to Maximo was a breeze. The customer will be writing their own mobile applications. They will be using Motorola MC9090s for the project.

Although application development tools are commonplace, those tools require costly, time-consuming development to create business applications. Moreover, such business solutions tend to be inflexible, requiring expensive custom programming whenever business processes change. As business processes evolve, MobileFrame’s software provides unparalleled flexibility to create new mobile applications of any degree of complexity and incorporating any mix of business processes.  The software then seamlessly deploys the new applications to the field wirelessly “on-the-fly.”  With its flexibility and ease of use, MobileFrame’s enterprise mobility software will allow Space Coast Launch Services to quickly deploy their diverse mobile applications and make changes as needed, without time-consuming and expensive development efforts.

“MobileFrame’s Integration Wizard technolgy makes integrtaing to system like Maximo a snap.  MobileFrame can build an integtration to Maximo tables live during a demo and deploy that integrtaion in real time to mobile applications.  Our patented technology was key to us winning this business.”            — Lonny Oswalt, CEO of MobileFrame

About Space Coast Launch Services

SCLS is a joint venture between Baton Rouge, La.-based The Shaw Group Inc. (NYSE: SGR) and El Segundo, Calif.-based Computer Sciences Corp. (NYSE: CSC). Shaw owns 35 percent of the SCLS joint venture, and CSC owns the remaining 65 percent.

About MobileFrame

MobileFrame is the leading provider of Configurable Mobile ApplicationsTM enterprise software that requires no coding or programming to create, deploy and remotely manage sophisticated mobile applications. With secure SOX compliant instant messaging, remote device control, configuration and management, intelligent networking, remote software updates, prioritized synchronization, automatic device driver recognition and loading all built-in, MobileFrame’s platform significantly streamlines mobile application development, deployment, and administration.  MobileFrame eliminates custom programming through an intuitive, user friendly point-and-click graphical user interface, enabling novice computer users to quickly create and deploy custom mobile applications tailored to their business.

MobileFrame’s award-winning Configurable Mobile ApplicationsTM software platform is an entirely self-contained mobility solution that provides full functionality out-of-the-box, with no custom programming, no third party mobile gateways, synchronization engines or SDK’s required.  MobileFrame’s software allows users to capture photographs, voice notes, documents, templates, logos, sketches, digital signatures, bar code scans, magnetic strip read outs, RFID tags, advanced algorithmic functions, and attach them directly into their mobile applications.  Applications are stored in a library so administrators can quickly make changes whenever operational requirements change, enabling on-the-spot deployment of a wide variety of mobile applications.

For more information, customers may contact MobileFrame directly at 1-408-885-1200 or visit our website at http://www.mobileframe.com.

# # #

Contact:
Thomas J. Laughlin
MobileFrame LLC
(408) 885-1200
tlaughlin@mobileframe.com


Leave a Reply