The Only Complete Enterprise Mobility Solution
Barcodes emerged in the 1960’s, primarily in industrial settings, and by the 1970’s they had been standardized and started showing up in more and more commercial applications. Today barcodes are everywhere. They enable quick and precise identification in nearly all types of business. The beauty of the barcode lies in its simplicity, its strength lies in its flexibility.
There are two main reasons why barcoding for inventory applications is beneficial
August 29, 2005 is a day that will be remembered forever. This was the day that Hurricane Katrina hit the Gulf Coast region and changed the lives of many people forever.
The Mississippi Alternative Housing Program was developed after FEMA awarded $281M to the State of Mississippi to fund moving the Katrina victims into more sustainable housing. MobileFrame is proud to have played a key role in the success of the program, which is the most successful out of all of the states funded. PBS&J combined MobileFrame’s Configurable Mobile Application™ Platform and the Intermec CN3 device to collect data, electronically automating the entire data collection process.
Denny Norman VP of Corporate performance for Miller Pipeline spoke about his organization and how they were able to harness the power of MobileFrame to enable their organization to realize incredible productivity gains.
Here are a couple of quotes from Denny’s presentation at the Webinar.
• “We have never had a synchronization problem or lost one single character of data”
• “We didn’t want to contract or buy a software platform that we would get nickel and dimed on. MobileFrame was the only vendor that didn’t have any additional costs”
• “We have automated over 200 unique 5 part forms in just over 18 months”
• “Integration was very smooth with our AS400 System”
• “We have 100% billing accuracy, which is unbelievable”
To listen to Denny’s full presentation please click on the video below Continue reading