The Only Complete Enterprise Mobility Solution
I was chatting with one of our valued partners today, and we got into a very interesting discussion regarding the adoption of field based mobile computing. It appears as if we have both stumbled upon the same problem. The apparent disconnect between automating office based paper processes, and field based paper processes. This discussion really made me think.
“Why don’t businesses value mobile computing like they value office based computing?”
For years companies have been using computers in the office to aid in the functions necessary to run the daily operations of the business.
Miller Pipeline, a happy MobileFrame customer with over 450 users in the field has automated over 200 5 part forms in just over 18 months. Here’s the kicker
Want to hear more about how Miller Pipeline, and how they were able to eliminate 7000 sheets of paper per week? Watch the video below.
Contact Us | Phone: 408.885.1200 | Email: info@MobileFrame.com
Denny Norman VP of Corporate performance for Miller Pipeline spoke about his organization and how they were able to harness the power of MobileFrame to enable their organization to realize incredible productivity gains.
Here are a couple of quotes from Denny’s presentation at the Webinar.
• “We have never had a synchronization problem or lost one single character of data”
• “We didn’t want to contract or buy a software platform that we would get nickel and dimed on. MobileFrame was the only vendor that didn’t have any additional costs”
• “We have automated over 200 unique 5 part forms in just over 18 months”
• “Integration was very smooth with our AS400 System”
• “We have 100% billing accuracy, which is unbelievable”
To listen to Denny’s full presentation please click on the video below Continue reading
When: April 21, 2010 11 a.m. EST
Why: Learn how you can gain a competitive advantage over your competition while increasing your bottom line. And, you’ll get to hear a customer success story firsthand from Denny Norman at Miller Pipeline how they have reduced invoicing lag from 3 weeks to 2 days. Continue reading